ImCheck Therapeutics today announced that it will present updated clinical data from the ongoing EVICTION Phase I/IIa trial evaluating ICT01, a first-in-class Butyrophilin (BTN) 3A-targetingmonoclonal antibody, in patients with advanced, relapsed/refractory solid and hematological cancers, in an oral presentation at the ESMO Congress 2021. The conference will take place virtually from September 16 - 21, 2021.
“The ESMO Congress is one of the most prominent cancer meetings of the year at which to present clinical data and we are excited to share the continued progress of our ongoing EVICTION trial evaluating ICT01 alone and in combination with pembrolizumab in patients with refractory solid tumors,” said Paul Frohna, MD, PhD, Chief Medical Officer at ImCheck Therapeutics.
Details of the oral presentation are:
- Presentation Title: “Coordinated Activation of Antitumor Responses of γ9δ2and CD8 T Cells by Targeting BTN3A with ICT01 in Patients with Solid Tumors: EVICTION Trial”
- Session Title: Proffered Paper Session - Investigational Immunotherapy
- Presentation Number: 958O
- Speaker: Aurélien Marabelle
- Date/Time: Sep 17, 2021 at 1:50 PM – 2:00 PM CET